Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Elizabeth .. for her.. former journalist. I just found this and I will post it on her behalf. I cannot figure it all out.

Gang Stalking, Mind Control, and Cults – Exposing and Defeating Organized Gang Stalking, Mind Control, and Cults – Webmaster: Dr. Eric T. Karlstrom, Emeritus Professor of Geography, California State University, Stanislaus (gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com)


WOW. so I will post for her.. she is not crazy, and I honestly don't know what happened to her: BUT SOMETHING HORRIBLE DID HAPPEN TO HER and CONTINUES TO.. here is what she posted on Substack. For anyone to PERUSE. I personally have worked with three people prior to 2010 who have had problems similar to hers but I did not then or now think it was "brain chips" or CIA .. but one never knows.. all this was not out there back when I was researching it. 


MWI Video: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future – Dr. James Giordano - Modern War Institute(

well you get the idea: Pelham on Twitter: "Yuval Noah Harari… Total Biometric Surveillance… “With this kind of surveillance, you can detect dissent”… https://t.co/Fw4SSg5gvj" / Twitter.. how is that photo?



this one is about Elizabeth a former journalist who tangled with Oprah. 


“Targeted Individuals” As Beta Tests For Intra-body Nanonetwork Installed Through Covid Jabs; Dr. Eric Karlstrom On Jeff Rense Program (5/6/22); Related Posts & Comments – Gang Stalking, Mind Control, and Cults (gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com) HUMPDAY POST. wow. so fascinating .. and I will be keeping all in prayers. xoxo. #JESUSLIVES. 

No comments: