Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, September 18, 2023

FACEBOOK and META have completely gone ROGUE and off the rails.

 After being on Facebook since its inception for close to 12 years or more (or when Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea from the Winklevoss Twins and then went Globalist and went completely manically delusional (not sure when that happened.. OH YEAH when it changed to META as in Metaverse, apparently using the guise of METAVERSE and w/ the help of thousands of BOTS who so called curate content put on Facebook by humans for humans, Meta now has arbitrarily STOLEN the contents of my #Facebook page and the ability to contact my family and friends and classmates. 

Attached are some photos fyi.





These are just a small sample of the responses and nonresponses I have gotten from META. I have submitted directly to META a review since I am an REAL science researcher and have worked in A.I and computers and I am a REAL biologist and virologist unlike the self appointed HACKS at FACEBOOK. If I don't get my account back I will for sure get an attorney. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, Mark Zuckerberg. 

Isabella Kempf Hale.

No comments: