Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dream recorded about The Lord that I had August 13th, 1989: Vision of the an anti-Christ figure and future.


8/13/1989 THE DREAM of the Lord

Lord,

Sunday morning, (a few hours ago) I awoke at 5:30 AM because of the most amazing dream I’ve ever had- (one of the most, no the most) Here it is: (the best of my recollection).

I was talking to my mother (like my mother—but not really my mom) about a play that reminded me of Oedipus Rex—the drama and the proportions etc. We were in a large coliseum-like area;

---- suddenly we were in a large meeting room, I believe we walked in the crowd.

This meeting room was like, or had the proportions of a high school gym—very high ceilings, it was light colored.  Filing into the room were men, women and children, many people; there were tables scattered everywhere and then some pew areas,--now I get it, probably a church of some type or government building.

At any rate, the people were horrible & covered with blood, as if a mad painter had daubed them, even the children. On my way into the building I saw exhibits of human heads with knives plunged into the skulls, colored in electric blue. Most of the people reminded me of punk rocker type people.

I saw the leader take his seat. He was very ordinary looking, medium chestnut brown hair, kind of looked like Clint Eastwood but not as handsome. He started to speak to the people---all the blood-covered people.

As soon as he spoke, I was immediately lifted into the air; a male deep voice came out my mouth, (it didn’t feel like me). As I was l floating above the crowd, it seemed as if only certain people heard what I said—which is something like the following:

“YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS MAN IS (REFERRING TO THE LEADER) IS THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE. BUT GOD IN HEAVEN IS THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, HE KNOWS EVERY IOTA ABOUT THIS MAN, INCLUDING THE DAY HE WILL DIE, BY THE WAY, HE CREATED THIS MAN. 2000 YEARS AGO, NO MAKE THAT 2500 (I still can’t remember if voice said 2050 or 2500), JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS, (AT THIS POINT, SEVERAL PEOPLE, ONE (BEARDED) MAN, VOMITED ON OR SPAT ON MY (PROJECTILE VOMITING?) BECAUSE HE SPAT UPWARD, SOME OF IT DRIPPED ONTO MY HAND)

YES, HE WAS SPAT UPON, TOO.

“YOU PEOPLE ARE UNREPENTITENT SINNERS AND….” (I also noticed during that many people left as if they didn’t hear me (the voice) and only a few people heard and reacted to the name of Jesus Christ)

Anyway, I woke up, and I can’t write more.

 
Note:

Isabella Gudrun Kempf Hale: My comment is when I was lifted into the air in my dream it was like my spirit moved faster than the speed of light with huge power physically. I was sick that day as well. I have had other dreams of the voice of God but nothing like this one, since then or ever.
This is the way the DREAM was exactly the morning I woke up and wrote it down, August 13, 1989.

 I still have the original hand written version of this on old computer paper and this is still to this day one of the most amazing dreams I have had; and I have had many dreams about the Lord but nothing like this. In 1989, my mother was still alive, my brother died in November of that year and my mother died in Feb of 1990.
I believe it was to give me faith in the Lord Jesus so I would not live in fear of the world. The Bible tells us that God is alive; a living God. I have other dreams that I may publish one day, but I thought it was time to publish that one, especially since I have been so sick lately and I wanted to make sure that in case anything happened, like I were to be called home during surgery or any of the upcoming tests that I am facing, I mean medical tests, or maybe otherwise, only God knows that I did share this other believers or anyone else who has ears to hear or eyes to see. :)
Isabell
March 24, 2015
The double entendre or is this the truth and nothing but the truth? Justice is truly blind. It took a lifetime to realize what that REALLY meant.
 
 I trying acupuncture before I go 'medical' having worked the field for over 30 years which shows one how much faith I have in current medicine and I am leaving out the politics for now.
 


 

 IT AIN'T WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.. the hokey pokey that is.. but we can all wish.

 

 

No comments: