Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Back the future and blast from the past: I left a clue for myself. #BruceDePalma

http://wiki.naturalphilosophy.org/index.php?title=How_to_Generate_Electricity_Without_Consuming_Any_Fuel:_Collected_Papers_of_Dr._Bruce_DePalma_and_Dr._Paramahamsa_Tewari

 So I dug out my diaries which I scrupulously kept back when I was working for NIH/ Meloy labs working the RNA retroviruses with a brilliant group of young people: Patriots all .. :) and I ran across a notation that a friend of mine, Vi Garber now in his 80s, who is a retired physicist and also friend and former husband of my best friend.. nuff said on that. 

Casually I mentioned that I was reading a book by an author.. which I have ZERO recollection of reading.. who referred to Bruce De Palma who RIP .. had contacted Vi .. with regard to his N Machine. I would not have paid any attention to it other than I KNOW VI.. and apparently Bruce De Palma is the brother of Brian De Palma. All that rarefied air.! anyway I said WOW.. *this is the second time I met someone who is very famous and I didn't realize it at the time.. anyway I will post more on Bruce De Palma whose papers, patents and theories are based on Telsa's "free energy" which also was squashed by the SCIENCE COMMUNITY. I have had this blog .. SCIENCE IS POLITICAL for years because I experienced that in fact.. science is both political and now extremely polarized. As a scientist, I did learn that some of the greatest minds on this planet were of course rejected because they discovered something NEW.. and scientists are Zealots.. about their faith in Science. 

As a CHRISTIAN.. that is the reason I kept my journals was to remember when I came to know the LORD JESUS as my Lord and Saviour, Yeshua! and when I wrote them.. as a new Christian and I go back and read what I wrote.. I AM SHOCKED at what the Lord revealed to me.. back then and now I know that I have time capsule. I will post directly from my diary this week. (My computer has been off line.. I got hit by latest rounds of virus and other debris floating on out there on the Ethernet.. wow.. check out that double entendre..


Anyway. BRUCE DE PALMA. I am now aware and your work is still remembered.

Now that I turned ONE YEAR OLD AGAIN.. July 16, 2021.. yes do the math.. have a BEAUTIFUL DAY. :) still working on breaking the CODE.. but this is not the one anyone thinks it is.. :) good night beautiful fellow human beings who worship the LORD.. as for the rest of you.. OH WELL... 

mo later. Izzy.  JUST THINKING ABOUT BRIAN DEPALMA.. rip.. he actually may have been on to something: some of the "science so called kooks" there usually is a kernal of truth in there.

 

No comments: