I wish I could say I was happy to be back HOME but I am not. I am super grumpy and tired.. ransacking the house for paperwork which was dealt w/ in APRIL
SMARTPHONE and GOOGLE sucking all the oxygen out of the air..
I have yet to post on my FLIGHT but I will some photos to give you an idea.. I can't take a nap. I did sleep better got a new full size mattress not full of lumps.. :) but just flat out need some kind if break again from the DC/VA/and Maryland. I haven't been here two weeks. The only good news is the Birds are back.. my Cardinals. :) some photos
The so called "Canadian smoke. My son out there .. enjoying the haze .. that pile of garbage on the front porch needs to be hauled away. and the office is a such a mess. Let's see if I can't find anything for upbeat for a Thursday. No. I am going to rest.. the news is same rehash. ttyl. need to rest..
I got my driver's license renewed.. and DMV says it was mailed in July 17th. it is the 23rd. they have one more day. I may have to go in PERSON.. all the LINKS in FFX County are dead drops or broken or auto response. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that actually believe that crap about "JOIN THE CLUB OF YOUR NEW CAR W/ the "SCREEN IN THEIR BEING GUIDED BY GOOGLE MAP?'
Now I know why all the car accidents are happening . because they are all looking at the DAMN SCREEN.. just like they are watching TV. Wow. what a totally captured audience..
later good people.. those are who left .:)



No comments:
Post a Comment