Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

AFTER A WEEK OF FRUSTATING Taking care of Business..at home.. and IT WAS FRICKING DIFFICULT

 18 August 2026

I have been online trying get quotes for Insurance .. and it has been difficult

I got a sort of virus. for two days.. had to install Eset virus which is smooth and works.. then my gaming keyboard developed a mechanical Control key glitch . yesterday in the middle of this. Now using my laptop.. w/ the built in key board.. 

REPEATING A REFRAIN. IN BETWEEN ALL THAT.. and I had to ask John my son who is software engineer for help on that installation.. and use. Eset is a sophisticated.. scan.  I was sending him and other information about the quotes for house insurance. and OF COURSE can be done in private.. I start getting MAIL in the USPS about INSURANCE.. the REALTORS are calling (no the house is not for sale)

and the USUAL 500 emails a day.. so much that when I getting "texts" from my family or people I am on the phone w. to confirm it is me.. there are 10 emails from my beloved GOP HQ asking me if I am still a TRUMP SUPPORTER and also the bogus ones about the check in the mail.. my card was declined.. my health. etc. everything I bought for gifts for a friend's .. ON AND ON..

It makes ME SAD that the GOP HQ is a BOT now. The White House just sent me an update. I know it Trump writing it. I requested to get updates about IRAN.. 

I said before I cannot give any money on line anymore 👏👏👏👏💀😡😝.. I will write a check.. or go in person.

PLEASE. GIVE ME A BREAK..  I LOVE DOGS.. 

me this morning:) no make up and drinking coffee.

that was me.. as a delegate from Virginia one of the "FEW" who supported Trump 2016. I had no idea when I made my first donation that WINRED and TRUMP "RNC" would turn into a Cottage Industry.. I will donate to local candidates when the time is right. I am 10 years older and RETIRED NOW

Health better : still GRUMPY

LOUD AND CLEAR: ALL TEXT MESSAGES to my "flip phone" will be deleted. I CANNOT NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS or click on those links. it is a FLIP PHONE

I like John Kennedy.. and Tim Burchett and Anna Paulina Luna and Ted Cruz,, Mike Rogers.. and I did give a couple dollars all of which takes time away from me taking care of my personal BUSINESS.. 

Just me.. doing all this . .no teams of people.. drivers, cooks, etc. which reminds me I have MORE TO DO. my car. so HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.. all..  DONE for the day online. 

 TRYING TO BE OF GOOD CHEER :) "IZ". :) and PRAY TODAY ! 

No comments: