Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, September 4, 2026

Labor day weekend ..Friday through Monday

  One step forward two steps back. for sure. I am waiting to hear from various "entities" .. and of course as usual. A single text sent to my son from his father telling him come get his truck and the next text: no trespassing.. what? anyway. I am calm enough now.. to post I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAS A great weekend. I found some photos of good times.. when I had a grill and cooled steak and we celebrated my daughter in laws birthday. better times. She is doing well.. and so is John.. I hope they have a good celebration. photos upcoming.. on that. 


I had hoped to have a better start to the weekend but the lingering issues keep popping up like that dirty penny.. sigh.  I have had to cancel and not accept any invitations .. so far for at least the next week. because the uncertainty of the "constant friction" between Joe and his father. I am caught in the middle.. not a good feeling. The news has been strange. I like GOOD NEWS.. not fake news but at least POSITIVE news. 

There was a thunderstorm in the middle of the night. and I did see lights out there but it was lightening.

I dreamt that I saw planes or lights overhead.. but that is because I heard the storm I think. I did come down stairs and watch.. to see if anything was struck. all good. there. 

photos: IF POSSIBLE OF BETTER DAYS past. This weekend. well. I don't know what the future days will hold.. I have to remain sober, caffeinated and in prayer.. as always. 

that is me w/ karla. I will try to find one more. on her birthday which is labor day weekend 

Karla and John 

 well that is all I can find for now. :) 

No comments: